grub-devel

pls help me

From: Sk Aftab Alam
Subject: pls help me
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:59:36 +0530

Hi :
     My name is Sk Aftab Alam a Bachelor of Computer Application from
India and i am interested in the development work of GRUB boot loader
and Operating system because i am neither happy with linux nor with
windows. Though i have little knowledge about OS but still i will like
to take part in GRUB. Can you please help:
 How can i get entire source source code of GRUB ?, if possible pls
give me a link through mail.  and   if i want to start from beginning,
  writing GRUB code , what are the requirements like  knowledge, tools
, softwares , editor . pls   help me. I will be waiting for reply from
GNU

  Thanking you

your new friend

 Sk Aftab Alam