grub-devel

Re: Re: New command to check NT's hibernation state

From: Peter Lustig
Subject: Re: Re: New command to check NT's hibernation state
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:16:49 -0500

Thanks for this. However the coding style isn't according to our standards. Could you adjust to the standard? I recommend looking at other code and reading GNU Coding Standard. E.g. we don't use {0} initialiser, return value of commands, C++ comments or M$-$tyle variables.

Sorry about that. I've reviewed the standard and perused the source tree, as you suggested, to determine the best style. Attached is my updated file.

Glad to be of help,
Peter Lustig

P.S. Do you know if there are any plans in the future to implement write operations for filesystems? (I noticed raw disk writing is currently supported.) If not, is the reason due to the technical challenges (e.g. NTFS only had read-only access in GNU/Linux for quite a while) or just a general lack of interest?