grub-devel

Re: Grub-devel Digest, Vol 103, Issue 29

From: Tom Davies
Subject: Re: Grub-devel Digest, Vol 103, Issue 29
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:57:22 +0100 (BST)

Does it require being sworn in on a crossroad under full moon? I hope
>no virgin sacrifice is needed, I have aversion to it ...
>
>But seriously, I am not native English speaker so I definitely expect
>someone who is to review any documentation submission that goes beyond
>obvious typo correction.
>
>And BTW, policy that any new command must be accompanied by respective
>documentation snippet would if not reduce, but at least prevent
>further growth of GRUB2 undocumented features.
>
>-andrey

Hi :)
I think your English is mostly good enough.  Hopefully the team is large enough
for someone to proof-read your work but your extremely rare mistakes are large
enough for most people to spot even at long-range on a dark night with a bad
limp.  You muddled-up "prevent" with "reduce" but your meaning was clear and
it's the type of thing a native English-speaker might do by mistake anyway.

Regards from
Tom :)