grub-devel

Missing USB devices.

From: Melki Christian (consultant)
Subject: Missing USB devices.
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 08:16:00 +0000

Hi.

I'm running trunk version 5079 on a rather normal PC. EHCI + UHCI controller.

I load all USB drivers including OHCI. Now with this latest version GRUB doesn't seem to want to talk to my keyboard anymore.

If I replug the device and reload usb_keyboard then it might work, but not right off the bat.

I also have a CCID smartcard reader and it is the same story there.

A normal keyboard plugged while running seems to work just fine though.

All devices are listed with the "usb" command. It looks like it can do control transfers but not real transfers. (lost configuration, reset device?)

I noticed that Ales had a similar problem with the fuloong device with OHCI. I don't run OHCI so…

I am a little bit lost