grub-devel

Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:20:06 +0100

Dne 27.10.2013 21:19, Javier Vasquez napsal(a):
On the other hand, I believe as part of prior experiments I've already
tried loading ohci after ehci, and that didn't make any difference...

OK, as I wrote, order is not critical.
But it looks like your PC never loaded OHCI module at all.

Can you please make a suggestion on how to generate the ELF image?
It is probably question mainly for the Vladimir or others, I hope somebody of them will give some advice to you soon - unfortunately I am not expert for GRUB general use or whatever else, specially on non x86 architectures, I know only few USB specific parts... :-( The only one thing that I can say is that GRUB did not load and execute the OHCI module on your PC - but I don't know what can cause such behavior. For the first look it seems like OHCI module is not included in your GRUB image or the OHCI module is not correctly built - but I cannot say why, sorry.

BR, Ales