grub-devel

Re: IDE compilation

From: Lennart Sorensen
Subject: Re: IDE compilation
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:41:39 -0500

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 04:06:04PM +0100, Michael Heng wrote:
> 12.0px;"><div>

> 2 project. Can you advise me how to setting up eclipse to import as a
> project, how can I debug it?</div>

HTML mail to mailing lists is rude.

And personally I hate all IDEs.  They are all awful and get in the way
of getting work done.

And debuging a boot loader is hard, and if you did want to use a debugger
with it, would probably require a hardware debugger (using jtag or
similar).  Or you just add print statements to find out what the code
is doing and where it is.  Surprisingly effective.

--
Len Sorensen