grub-devel

Re: grub-mkrescue problems in argp_parse

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: grub-mkrescue problems in argp_parse
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 20:41:26 +0200

Hi,

> Folks, I really suggest to bite the bullet and switch to argp.

I already gave in to your reasoning for the better CLI. :))

But since Vladimir is not yet annoyed enough by the consequences
of the grub-mkrescue CLI, i provide my part of our cooperation.

(I am with Vladimir that grub-mkrescue should stay compatible
 with the one of GRUB2 release 2.00. But this can be easily
 done by introducing the better CLI by a new program name.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas