[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[PATCH 00/17] Fixes and improvements for cryptodisks+luks2 and a few oth
[PATCH 00/17] Fixes and improvements for cryptodisks+luks2 and a few other things.
Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:50:05 -0500
From: Glenn Washburn <email@example.com>
Here's a list of patches that mostly have to do with cryptodisk and luks2 fixes
or improvements. The odd balls out are the patches adding the ubuntu font path,
a fix an an improvement to blocklists, and adding a procfs entry for loopbacks.
I'm hoping that at least the luks2 and cryptodisk sector size fixes can be
included for the 2.06 release (non-512 byte sectors are definitely broken for
LUKS2). Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help get these merged
or messed something up in sending the emails (first time sending patches through
Thanks for all the hard work,
Glenn Washburn (17):
configure: Add Ubuntu dejavu font path.
cryptodisk: Fix cipher IV mode 'plain64' always being set as 'plain'.
cryptodisk: Incorrect calculation of start sector for grub_disk_read
cryptodisk: Add more verbosity when reading/writing cryptodisks.
luks: Add support for LUKS2 in (proc)/luks_script
luks2: grub_cryptodisk_t->total_length is the max number of device
cryptodisk,luks: Allow special processing for comparing UUIDs.
cryptodisk: Unregister cryptomount command when removing module.
fs: When checking if a block list goes past the end of the disk, make
sure the total size of the disk is in grub native sector sizes,
otherwise there will be blocks at the end of the disk unaccessible
by block lists.
cryptodisk: Properly handle non-512 byte sized sectors.
cryptodisk: Rename total_length field in grub_cryptodisk_t to
fs: Allow number of blocks in block list to be optional, where length
will be defaulted to the length of the device.
loopback: Add procfs entry 'loopbacks' to output configured loopback
cryptodisk: Add header line to procfs entry and crypto and source
cryptodisk: Add a couple comments noting the usage of a couple fields
in grub_cryptodisk_t as is done for grub_disk_t.
luks2: Ensure that bit fields of grub_luks2_digest_t in
luks2_parse_digest are initialized before returning.
luks2: Fix use of incorrect index and some error messages.
configure.ac | 2 +-
grub-core/disk/cryptodisk.c | 111 +++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
grub-core/disk/geli.c | 2 +-
grub-core/disk/loopback.c | 56 ++++++++++++++++++
grub-core/disk/luks.c | 27 +++------
grub-core/disk/luks2.c | 31 ++++++----
grub-core/kern/fs.c | 10 +++-
include/grub/cryptodisk.h | 10 +++-
include/grub/misc.h | 21 +++++++
9 files changed, 192 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)
- [PATCH 00/17] Fixes and improvements for cryptodisks+luks2 and a few other things.,
- [PATCH 01/17] configure: Add Ubuntu dejavu font path., development, 2020/07/29
- [PATCH 02/17] cryptodisk: Fix cipher IV mode 'plain64' always being set as 'plain'., development, 2020/07/29
- [PATCH 03/17] cryptodisk: Incorrect calculation of start sector for grub_disk_read in grub_cryptodisk_read., development, 2020/07/29
- [PATCH 04/17] cryptodisk: Add more verbosity when reading/writing cryptodisks., development, 2020/07/29
- [PATCH 06/17] luks2: grub_cryptodisk_t->total_length is the max number of device native sectors., development, 2020/07/29
- [PATCH 05/17] luks: Add support for LUKS2 in (proc)/luks_script, development, 2020/07/29