grub-devel

Re: [CRYPTOMOUNT-TEST 0/7] Add LUKS1/2 tests for cryptomount

From: Glenn Washburn
Subject: Re: [CRYPTOMOUNT-TEST 0/7] Add LUKS1/2 tests for cryptomount
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:07:45 -0500

Ugh, I accidentally send this patch series unthreaded.  Also, the v2
patches for patches 6 and 7 supersede the original ones. There is a bug
fix for grub-shell-luks-tester when using --debug and a the changes in
grub_cmd_cryptomount are essentially functionally equivalent to the
original (mostly to mirror the LUKS1 tests).  In the future, is it
better to send out the full patchset again, even if most of the patches
are unchanged?  What's the best practice here?