gtick-devel

GTick and Jack

From: address@hidden
Subject: GTick and Jack
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:06:21 +0100

Hi, I'm new to this list, however I've been using GTick for years and love it, but now that I really on the Jack server for my homestudio, I am inclined to adandon GTick because of its lack of support for Jack...

RIght now I can't even find one Jack-supported metronom that will compile on my 64 bit Fedora machine. Thus I am inclined to ask if there's any plan to build support for Jack in the near future?