guile-devel-internal

Me and code changes

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Me and code changes
Date: 05 Jul 2001 20:54:33 +0100

Hi!

Something that I'm feeling a touch uncomfortable about and wanted to
check with you all...

A year ago, I was given CVS write privs for the purpose of improving
Guile's documentation.  (And we've done a lot, and there's more to do;
but that's not my point.)

Recently, I've made a few small code changes that are not really
connected with documentation.  And now I'm very interested in working
on some of the infrastructure around the debugger.

So basically... are you all happy for me to be doing this (making code
as well as doc changes), or am I perhaps abusing CVS write privs that
were granted for a different purpose?

(Legally there is no problem, BTW; my papers cover both docs and
code.)

Thanks in advance for your comments,

        Neil