guile-devel-internal

Mountains of caash up for grabs in Flagstaff, Ariz.

From: Bradford Bermudez
Subject: Mountains of caash up for grabs in Flagstaff, Ariz.
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 04:55:53 +0400

Hi,

I sent you an email recently and I'd like to confirm everything now.
Please read the info below and let me know if you have any questions.
We are accepting your m ortgage application.  If you have bad cr edit,
it's ok.  You can get a $200,000 lo an for $350 per month.
Approval process will only take 1 minute.  Just visit the link below to
take advantage of this opportunity to im prove your life.

Thank you,

http://lendingiqrefinance.com/?partid=fbuff123

Best Wishes,
Consultant: Bradford Bermudez