guile-devel-internal

Re:

From: Gale Camp
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:56:50 -0600

Welcome to OffshorePharm, your offshore, online solution for quality generic medications at affordable prices! We offer nothing but the finest medications from government approved pharmaceutical suppliers. You will find your entire experience with us pleasant, honest, and rewarding. From our super low prices to our world class customer support, your health and satisfaction is our business.

rem0ve