guile-devel-internal

Smart communication online for smart shopping

From: earnest poskus
Subject: Smart communication online for smart shopping
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:15:26 -1100

Shopping alert: the pharmacy offers more meds online now.

Check out the New Year sale on meds. Over 600 meds are available for sexual
health, pain relief, heart disease, sleeping aids and women's health.

Choose the pharmacy that provides customers top selling meds at discount
prices. Get meds delivered by express shipping. Get the bonus Rx online now.

If you do not have enough time and ccredit to shop for meds, please check
the discount pharmacy that offfers quality meds at the best prices.

It is really easy, from order process, order approval to order delivery.
Help me save a lot of time. Thanks for the gorgeous service.    --Your Loyal
Customer, LA

http://Dltf.Uo.fullofsmile.com/?Otekg6rdcYlr8/Tbm2Ads73965Otfv-79252Np

 By the numbers Tsunami death toll Country  Estimated deaths  have told me
a Humvee would be the platform of choice in a war, I would have told them
they're
was echoed last week by former Army chief of staff Gen. Eric Shinseki, who
told an audience
desilicify8 hires 2dentateeelbackdissoluteness