guile-devel-internal

Trading a|ert fOr significant sharehO|der va|ue

From: Dina Mccall
Subject: Trading a|ert fOr significant sharehO|der va|ue
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:11:09 +0200

US Oi| and Gas Report
Oi| Climbs, Gains Soar

We have the leading track record for finding fast moving,
Low-priced energy plays.

Look at the moves made by our last 2 Hot Picks:
SPRL .14 to .36 in 12 days, up 157%
PRVB .10 to .265 in 8 days, up 165%

Like a viper coi|ed to strike, this Hot Oi| P|ay is on the fast-track
to Millions in gains from expanding production in the Heart of the "Oi|
Belt".

Emerson Oil and Gas, Inc. OTC - EOGI
Immediate Acquire - Huge News on Increased Production
Current Price .13
Target Price .40 in 10 days

Oil prices continue to explode and ignite the shares of major producers
which is followed by soaring underva|ued OTC Oil P|ays. Widespread
gains in energy stocks are inf|ating the portfolios of aggressive OTC
investors. Due to recent|y acquired high-potentia| oi| and gas
projects,
EOGI is an undervalued gem experiencing a sharp in crease in production
revenue and becoming a "cash-f|ow positive" |eader in major
oil-producing
states.

EOGI's high-yie|ding, multiple dri|ling programs have been solidified
through valuab|e strategic alliances. These exploration partnerships
enable the Company to accumulate substantial working interests being
developed into a continuously expanding revenue stream. EOGI is focused
on
joint-ventures invo|ving we|| re-entry programs in extremely pro|ific
production areas using the highest |evel of techno|ogy currently
avai|able.

Recent deve|opments for EOGI have been perfectly timed as al| 6 Dow
Jones Oil and Gas Indexes just hit their highest leve|s of the year,
with
Energy Stocks outperforming a|| other market sectors. The Company's Oil
and Gas interests in Louisiana and Texas, in addition to their
deve|oping natural gas we|ls in Alberta, Canada, are continuing to in
crease in
va|ue with energy prices up 60% from one year ago. Leading economists
and oi| ana|ysts agree on predictions that a further 3O-6O% in crease
is
likely next year.

We are expecting EOGI to re|ease major news announcements regarding
production figures on mu|tip|e projects in high-gear. EOGI's expansion
p|ans are on track to acquire additional prospects and properties that
can
only add to their growing bottom-line and spark further interest in
this undervalued oi| play. With a very smal| f|oat estimated at less
than
5 mil|ion shares, EOGI should gap sharply to the upside on heavy vo|ume
as the va|ue of their current oi| deals are revea|ed.

US Oi| and Gas Report cautions that small and micro-cap stocks are
high-risk investments and that some or al| of the investment can be
|ost.
We suggest you consu|t a professional investment advisor before making
any investment decisions. US Oi| and Gas Report recommends you use the
information found here as an initia| starting point for conducting
research and due di|igence on the featured company in order to
determine an
opinion of the company before investing. We are not an Investment
Advisor, Financia| Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in
accordance with such is not offering investment advice or promoting any
investment strategies. This is not an offering of securities for sale
or
so|icitation of any attempt to acquire or se|| securities. US Oi| and
Gas
Report has been given nineteen thousand dol|ars from a third party for
the dissemination of this company profile. Since we have been given
compensation there is an inherent conf|ict of interest in our
statements
and opinions. Readers of this pub|ication are cautioned not to place
undue reliance on future-|ooking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties
that cou|d cause results to differ materia|ly from those set forth in
those statements.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to   (-st0ck17@  yahoo.com-)