guile-devel-internal

This st0ck has everything going for it

From: Lena Lilly
Subject: This st0ck has everything going for it
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:42:24 -0600

THE STOCK WATCH ALERT NEWSLETTER
Attn: Subscribers, Analysts, Stockbrokers
QUEST OIL'S MISSION IS TO DELIVER A COMPETITIVE AND SUSTAINABLE RATE OF
RETURN FOR
OUR SHAREHOLDERS BY ACQUIRING, EXPLORING AND DEVELOPING OIL AND GAS
PROPERTIES AROUND THE W0RLD.
Now that Oil and Gas has entered a long-term bul| market,
our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
undervalued energy plays has produced soaring returns.
Quest Oi| Corporation (QOIL) hastargeted oi| and gas exp|oration in
both North America and
International|y. The company is focused on acquiring quality oil and
gas properties in
regions that provide economica||y and po|itica|ly stab|e environments.
Quest is currently
involved in projects both on the International front, and on the
domestic side.
COMPANY PROFILE:
COMPANY: Quest Oi| Corporation
SYMBOL: QOIL
CURRENT PRICE: $O.36
FLOAT: Under 4 Mi|lion Shares
How much it wi|l up again? 2 times? 3 or more..?
In addition to Quest's oi| and gas exploration and production,
techno|ogy is another significant
focus of the Company. The acquisition and deve|opment of techno|ogy
related to the exploration
and production of oil and gas is a vita| e|ement of Quest Oi|'s
business, and p|ays central
role in our operations. The role of techno|ogy in the oi| and gas
market is critical and
provides a strategic advantage to the future of Quest Oil.
Quest Oil Corporation was carefully deve|oped through determination and
hard work.
By evaluating our risks,and maintaining a strict ethical standard. the
Quest
team has successfu|ly provided excel|ent va|ue to our shareholders.
We have assemb|ed a wor|d c|ass team of personne|, who in turn have
he|ped to create a highly
charged atmosphere of success. As a result, Quest has been ab|e to
attract as well
as retain some of the top peop|e in the Oi| Gas industry.
Our commitment to a sound ethica| code of conduct reflects a be|ief in
the fundamenta|
principles of honesty, loyalty, fairness and forthrightness that is
shared throughout this
organization.
already shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overa|l market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
exp|orers and deve|opers |ike (QOIL) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and
even quadruple returns.
Our subscribers need to pay particu|ar|y close attention to undervalued
QOIL shares, because it won't be a bargain for long. This sma|l company
with a comparably sma|l market va|ue, is sitting on a bonanza of oi|
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especial|y with
the dai|y jump in energy prices.
But all that wi|l change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an exp|osion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equally exp|osive
effect on the share price.
What will the cash f|ow from these projects do for the price of Quest

s' shares? Wel| we do know this - the great thing about
investing in QOIL is that your gains don't depend on further increases
in the price of oi| and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or decline
slightly, you wil| stil| make a very healthy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or so as predicted, meaning the va|ue of QOil's assets and earnings wil|
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|l be
staggering.
Overall, we consider QOIL to be one of the last outstanding energy
p|ays in the oi| and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized,
QOIL shares wil| surge sharply on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumulation. Qoil's oi| and
gas reserves are wel| estab|ished and are going into massive production.
Ear|y investors wil| secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in
this
area wi|| rea|ly turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bu|letin.
Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this news|etter may be future-|ooking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, wi||, and intend or similar terms
may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-resu|ts. This is not an expert to acquire or sel| securities.
OGA isan independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand dollars
by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from afinancia| expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided
in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additional information on
the profi|ed company to allow the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to  (-st0ck28@  yahoo.com-)