guile-devel-internal

This Is Real, cold cash

From: kevin owens
Subject: This Is Real, cold cash
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:38:59 +0500

This is for Real
Be the Boss.

Total work hours flexibility.
Process from your house from anywhere in the world.

5,000US to 12,000US per/MO.
Money Judgment Processor.

Excellent customer support and assistance.

Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to review this
powerful concept.

Here for web site ->>           doubleessenceproduct.com/b/

Above for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Testimonial from Doug A., in California: I went in to a local business this
morning to check on having some Internet/computer work done. I was chatting
with a very well dressed man (turned out he was the owner) when he asked me
exactly what I did with this judgment recovery thing. I explained it all to
him, everything, made sure he that he understood. When I finished talking,
he walked over behind a big desk, slid open a long file cabinet and handed
me a file. He told me to take care of this for him and that he had 3 or 4
more like it and half a dozen or so more of only 4 to 6 thousand dollars
each. His time working his Internet/computer company was more valuable to
him than wasting any more time on these judgments. The file he handed me was
a $30,000 judgment. WOW! The judgment is dated Oct. 1997 and the defendant
owns a local oil supply company. Being handed the case file like that was
the last thing I expected to happen. It was! And this man knows better than
half of the businessmen in Bakersfield. I look forward to talking on this
matter, it's 10:30 pm and I think that I may not get much sleep tonight.
Even my CPA this morning commented on how much money was to be had by my
working this business as I intend to do. He was very pleased with how
everything is set up. I hope that you had a great day, I certainly had an
interesting one.

I will--some day! was the far-away answer. Having risen high enough to pass
over the tallest tree or steeple, Rob put the indicator to the east of the
compass-dial and at once began moving rapidly in that direction
The sensation was delightful