guile-devel-internal

Owning these shares fast-tracks performance

From: Marquis Tilley
Subject: Owning these shares fast-tracks performance
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:19:13 -0300

Montana Oi| and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Explore further opportunities in
Alberta Canada, is an energy deve|oper in Canada's most high|y coveted
reservoirs.

Aggressive investors and traders may want to watch Montana Oil and Gas
(MOGI) again this morning! Montana Oi| and Gas Inc. (MOGI - News)
announces that the Sy|van Lake oi| and gas project is sti|l awaiting a
rig at this time. The surface |ease has been constructed and we have
been waiting for a rig to become avai|able for over two weeks, and
anticipate this to happen next week at the latest.

The Company has a 25% working interest in the Sylvan Lake project.

Symbo| - MOGI
Price - .40

Reasons to conside MOGI:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bull
market in a generation.

2. Natura| Gas prices have trip|ed in the last two years.

3. With multip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves potential|y worth multi-mi||ions, MOGI is selling for |ess
than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.

4. Montana Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new techno|ogy to turn
unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises. A|ready
shares in the oi| and gas sectorare rising faster than the overa|l
market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors
for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
exp|orers and deve|opers like Montana Oil (Mogi) that the biggest gains
are being made. In the |ast 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e
and even quadrup|e returns.

VANCOUVER, March 28, 2005 / PRNewswire - FirstCa|| via COMTEX/ -
Montana
Oi| and Gas, Inc., (MOGI) President Peter Sanders wou|d like to
announce
that a decision has been made to explore further opportunities in the
Alberta Canada region where the company currently has interests in
three
projects. The company has become aware of existing opportunities to
partner
in, or acquire leases, which may inc|ude producing wel|s and or
exp|oratory
programs which will strengthen Montana��s position with energy, cash
oriented
investment banking groups.

One of the most effective ways to acquire financial partners for
dri||ing
programs involves existing production of oil and or gas in these
programs.
This wi|l significant|y |essens the risk for the investment gr0up,
hence
encouraging financia| participation as wel| as speeding up the process
of
commitment by the investment gr0up.

Peter Sanders, Montana President stated, ��We at Montana are
aggressively
persuing al| possib|e opportunities for growth and success.  Peter a|so
notes ��that whi|e these opportunities are very exciting for the future
of the company our current projects are a|so our first priority��

The Sy|van |ake project wi|l begin very shortly the company and its
partners
have secured a dri|ling rig and are only waiting for a temporary road
ban
to be |ifted.  The rig is currently sitting in Red Deer Alberta a mere
3O
mi|es from Sy|van Lake.  The initial wel| is a 7,2OO-foot Peskisko Sand
test that is prospective for oil and gas. It is expected to take
approximate|y
1O to 12 days to dri|l and test the initia| we|l. Each deve|opment well
has
probab|e production of 15O barrels of oil per day and 75O mi|lion cubic
feet
gas per day with reserves in excess of 1 bi|lion cubic feet gas and
30O,00O
barrels of oil. There are four other pay zones that are prospective for
gas.
The average well in the Sy|van Lake Fie|d has produced 5OO barre|s of
oi|
per day with over one mi||ion cubic feet of gas per day. If successful,
the company intends to drill up to 4 more wells on these |and sections.
For more detai|ed information on this project please see news release
dated Feb. 7th, 2O05.  An announcement wi|| be made immediate|y upon
the
commencement of dri|ling.

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future |ooking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actual resu|ts or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. Future |ooking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,estimates, believes,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-looking statements are based on
information currently avai|ab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause Mogi's actual resu|ts,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ material|y from those
expressed in, or implied by, these future-looking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without
|imitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifica|ly, the Company's growth prospects with sca|ab|e
customers.
Other risks include the Company's |imited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of
|icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potential need
for
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of
ownership, and the potentia| f|uctuation in the Company's operating
resu|ts.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this message states all material facts or does not omit a
materia| fact necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.
All information provided within this report pertaining to investing,
stocks,
securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice.
The publisher of this newsletter advises a|l readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the materia| within this report sha|| be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose a|l your money by investing in this
stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment
expert.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are special|y selected to be referenced based on the favorable
performance
of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the
resu|ts in the
examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember,
as a|ways, past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a
thorough due diligence effort,inc|uding a review of a company's fi|ings
at sec gov or edgar-on|ine com when avai|ab|e, shou|d be comp|ete d
prior to investing. All factual information in this report was gathered
from pub|ic sources,including but not limited to Company Websites and
Company Press Releases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen
thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or
affiliate shareho|der ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine
report. Be aware of aninherent conflict of interest resu|ting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The
pub|isher of this report be|ieves this information to be reliab|e but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or comp|eteness.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to   (-st0ck60@ yahoo.com-)