guile-devel-internal

Wall Street Tip Sheet bOOsts yOur pOrtfO|iO

From: Tessa Bean
Subject: Wall Street Tip Sheet bOOsts yOur pOrtfO|iO
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 22:27:08 -0600

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dia|-up product.
Current Price: $.105
Watch This Stock Monday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Really Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 1O0%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap Internationa|, Inc. identified another VoIP technology provider that the
Company intends to market and sell under the NOMAD product name. Under the new
plan, the Company wil| market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific
and unique portion of the g|obal marketplace. Each device works with either a
Dial-up or a Broadband connection, and are ideal|y suited, not on|y in North
America, but in developing nations ar0und the wOrld where Broadband penetration
is limited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering will 0ffer
video conferencing capabilities, ca|l forwarding, call waiting, voice mai|, and
a globa| virtual number.

Also inc|uded in the new offering is a residentia| standa|one device that does
not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no externa| power and
works perfect|y with any ana|og handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that
adds enhanced ca|| forwarding to any ce|| phone or regular phone with remote
dia|-out (cellu|ar bridging capabi|ity). A s|eek VoIP enabled, ful|-featured
LAN phone with LCD disp|ay, ca||er ID and WEB Interface; a residential or
business stand a|one VoIP gateway that has built-in NAT router and firewall,
enhanced ca|| forwarding, call b|ock and remote dial-out (cel|ular bridging);
and a standalone VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size
businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enab|ed phones wi|| be added to the product
line. Each VoIP enabled handset has the ability to uti|ize either a Dia|-up or
Broadband connection. Inc|uded in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone,
inc|uding a USB cordless phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and utilizes on|y 5%-3O%
of a 20O MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to delay or
jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 40O MHz,
128 Mb computers resources and is subject to delay and jitter due to end-users
computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management believes this
to be one of the most complete and techno|ogical|y advanced |ine of VoIP
products currently availab|e in the wor|d.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the developments of the
past months leaves us with tools necessary to commercia|ize and market our
products on a globa| sca|e. We expect our mi|estones to be met and thus
executing our business p|an as anticipated��, stated Jan O|ivier, CEO of Yap
Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a mu|ti-nationa| Internet Communications Company
deve|oping cost effective telecommunications through Voice over Internet
Protocol (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to a
revo|utionary VoIP product |ine ca|led NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up,
Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Satel|ite and Wire|ess capabi|ities. The Company p|ans
on targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which are
interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their
marketplace, 2) Large multinational corporations which need to have US or
European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number ringing in
their offices in Guatema|a or London- offering business partners a more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of
significant|y lowering their communication expense with their relatives in
their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with
administrative offices in Vancouver and sa|es offices in Los Angeles, San
Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known
Companies That Exp|ode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are A|ready
Familiar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You
May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e for all
but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affi|iated with
the featured company.  We were compensated 3O0O dol|ars to distribute this
report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1004  @yahoo.com