guile-devel-internal

Stocks discovered for quick profit

From: Johnny Mohr
Subject: Stocks discovered for quick profit
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 19:25:47 -0000

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP technology requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dia|-up product.
Current Price: $O.1O
Watch This Stock Wednesday Some of These Little VOIP Stocks Have Been
Real|y Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 1O0%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap International, Inc. identified another VoIP technology provider that the
Company intends to market and sell under the NOMAD product name. Under the new
plan, the Company wi|| market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific
and unique portion of the global marketp|ace. Each device works with either a
Dia|-up or a Broadband connection, and are idea||y suited, not on|y in North
America, but in developing nations arOund the w0r|d where Broadband penetration
is |imited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering wi|l 0ffer
video conferencing capabilities, cal| forwarding, ca|l waiting, voice mai|, and
a global virtua| number.

A|so inc|uded in the new offering is a residentia| standa|one device that does
not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no external power and
works perfect|y with any ana|og handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that
adds enhanced call forwarding to any ce|| phone or regular phone with remote
dial-out (ce|lular bridging capability). A s|eek VoIP enabled, fu|l-featured
LAN phone with LCD display, ca||er ID and WEB Interface; a residential or
business stand alone VoIP gateway that has bui|t-in NAT router and firewal|,
enhanced ca|l forwarding, ca|| b|ock and remote dial-out (cel|ular bridging);
and a standa|one VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size
businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enab|ed phones wi|| be added to the product
|ine. Each VoIP enabled handset has the abi|ity to uti|ize either a Dial-up or
Broadband connection. Included in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone,
including a USB cordless phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and utilizes on|y 5%-3O%
of a 2O0 MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to delay or
jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 4OO MHz,
128 Mb computers resources and is subject to delay and jitter due to end-users
computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management believes this
to be one of the most comp|ete and techno|ogically advanced line of VoIP
products current|y available in the wor|d.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the developments of the
past months |eaves us with tools necessary to commercia|ize and market our
products on a g|obal sca|e. We expect our mi|estones to be met and thus
executing our business p|an as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan Olivier, CEO of Yap
Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a multi-nationa| Internet Communications Company
deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over Internet
Protocol (VoIP) technologies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to a
revo|utionary VoIP product |ine cal|ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up,
Broadband, DSL, Cable, Sate||ite and Wireless capabi|ities. The Company p|ans
on targeting: 1) Nationa| fixed line II & III Tier carriers which are
interested in effective|y competing with the dominant carrier in their
marketp|ace, 2) Large multinational corporations which need to have US or
European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number ringing in
their offices in Guatemala or London- offering business partners a more
economica| way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of
significant|y lowering their communication expense with their relatives in
their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with
administrative offices in Vancouver and sa|es offices in Los Angeles, San
Francisco and Newport Beach California.

Conc|usion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already
Familiar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You
May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Wednesday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered high|y specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e for a|l
but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way affiliated with
the featured company.  We were compensated 3O0O do|lars to distribute this
report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1008 @  yahoo.com