guile-devel-internal

Check our chemist-sstore, reduced priced quality rxmeds.

From: ivory radom
Subject: Check our chemist-sstore, reduced priced quality rxmeds.
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 01:09:28 -0400

"Our company excels in ebusiness operation. And we provide customers an easy and quick way to stash away some dinero on quality rxmed’s.,Our sstore provides quality Dr. prescribed medic’s on pain, swelling, Erectile tissue dysfunction, affliction, man's care, muscle-relaxant and sleeping disorder."

http://ocbp.158.trueknightofjustice.com/osRa/

"It is a simple choice for quality rxmeds sent to you in a timely manner. Check our chemist-sstore, reduced priced quality rxmeds. "