guile-devel-internal

Fw: FYI

From: Armand Baez
Subject: Fw: FYI
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:43:13 +0600

THIS WILL BE OUR FINAL TRY

We have endevored to write to you on multiple instances and time is running out!

Your present loan situation meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.20% lower rate.

However, thanks to our previous attempts to write to you were unsuccessful,
this will be our final try to ensure for you the lower rate.

Please complete this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your claim now.

Request Form Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.