guile-devel-internal

Must Have Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Bradley Harris
Subject: Must Have Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:46:55 -0120

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

Tired with your penis problems? Can't have such sex as you had a few years ago? Looking for effective and cheap solution?

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

All this you can find here:
http://sesfve.rationpeacock.com/?12553568

With best regards,
Dr Bradley Harris