Re: mod_guile, guile-latte, and other webstuff for guile...

From: Dale P. Smith
Subject: Re: mod_guile, guile-latte, and other webstuff for guile...
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:11:17 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 07:27:39AM -0500, Dale P. Smith wrote:
> > I've been working on my own mod_guile for a while now.  You can write
> > handlers in scheme that take a smobified request_rec as an argument.
> > Standard out is a port that uses ap_rwrite and friends.  Right now there
> > are two hard-coded content handlers, scheme and "gbrl".   Scheme code is
> > evaluated with gh_eval_file_with_catch.  Not nearly done, but it is
> > working.
> >

> Is your code available online? I'm very interested in a working
> mod_guile (or something close to it). I was thinking about writing
> one myself but wanted to wait until the bottom-of-stack detection
> was solved and the new module system was a bit clearer.

Not Yet.  I have to talk to my employer about licensing.  They should be
really open to using the Guile GPL, but I still have to ask.  I had to
sign one of those "we own all your thoughts" things.  Also, I want to
get things in a little better shape first.

-Dale
--
Dale P. Smith
Altus Technologies Corp.