Re: Questions about doc file patches

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: Questions about doc file patches
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:20:18 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

don't want to annoy anyone, but I just want to make sure the patch I
sent to bug-guile did not go up in flames.  Has anyone taken care of
that stuff?  Not that it was such great work, but I want to keep
things going and a little feedback would be useful, for example: Was
it the right list?  Are you interested in such stuff?  Would you like
to get it in another format?

Maybe you all are just too busy shopping for Christmas, so don't feel
pressed (is that the right word?) into this.

'mgrabmue
--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden
http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/  address@hidden on EFnet