[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:24:11 +0100
a few days ago I wrote a script for `linting' the docstring output
file libguile/guile.texi (and for exercising my Scheme skills). The
script spits out missing docstrings and docstrings which lack texinfo
markup. Well (surprise, surprise), there is still a lot to do.
I then had a look at tasks.text, where Greg J. Badros is listed for
the docstrings. If he (or anyone else) doesn't speak up, I volunteer
for fixing the docstrings I haven't corrected/added yet.
BTW: the legal paper stuff is taking longer than I expected, but as
soon as that is done, I'll send in patches again.
Martin Grabmueller address@hidden
http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/ address@hidden on EFnet
Re: docstring work, Greg Badros, 2001/02/15
- docstring work,
Martin Grabmueller <=
- Re: docstring work, Neil Jerram, 2001/02/07
- Re: docstring work, Martin Grabmueller, 2001/02/08
- Re: docstring work, Neil Jerram, 2001/02/10
- Re: docstring work, Dirk Herrmann, 2001/02/11
- Re: docstring work, Keisuke Nishida, 2001/02/11
- Re: docstring work, Martin Grabmueller, 2001/02/12
- Re: docstring work, Neil Jerram, 2001/02/13