Re: David Drysdale's tutorial under the GFDL

From: thi
Subject: Re: David Drysdale's tutorial under the GFDL
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:12:00 -0800

   From: Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden>
   Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:43:53 +0100

   I suppose the page can now be copied to www.gnu.org/software/guile.

   http://freespace.virgin.net/david.drysdale/guile/tutorial.html

   Could you please do that?

AFAIK, the page has links to other files.  i could look over the source
and construct an appropriate `wget' invocation, but would prefer a
tarball prepared by the author (who, presumably, knows best what is part
of the package).  could you forward a request for one to him?  he can
either post a tarball URL (preferred) or send it to address@hidden  (TIA!)

   BTW: Now that the gnu.org pages are put under CVS, would it be
   possible to do the same for the Guile pages?

well, the guile pages hae been under cvs for a long time, albeit not
using the new cvs server, but instead a local repo on www.gnu.org.
whether or not this repo will be migrated seems to be up in the air
since there are only a few projects using it and the new server is still
in rollout.  probably in a few months when the new server maintainers
are done fielding current issues, we can give them fresh ones as we
migrate...  (however, i don't speak for address@hidden, who might have
plans to migrate sooner.)

thi