Re: 1.6.0 release update.

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: 1.6.0 release update.
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:45:57 +0200

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 01:30:26PM -0500, Rob Browning wrote:
: To me the key question is "Would a release now be a significant
: improvement over the last release (i.e. 1.4)?", and IMO the answer is
: a clear and resounding YES.  So I think we should go ahead.

Hehe, we've struggled with the same dilemma for Autoconf.  It's been over
two years since 2.13 - that won't happen again...  (until Autoconf is
perfect of course - then there will be no more releases ;)

  Lars J