Re: uvect & ivect: uniform vector of long or int?

From: Masao Uebayashi
Subject: Re: uvect & ivect: uniform vector of long or int?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:49:12 +0900

Hello,

> OK, long it stays, and I'll tweak the docs instead.

As you see, the docs around Array have other inconsistencies, names of
arguments. For example, the description of 'array?' from the reference
looks like:

  > - primitive: array? v [prot]
  >      Return `#t' if the OBJ is an array, and `#f' if not.  The
  >      PROTOTYPE argument is used with uniform arrays and is described
  >      elsewhere.

Here,

  - the docstring refers to OBJ which is not seen in the definition
    line.
  - we may not be sure if 'PROTOTYPE' is equivalent to '[prot]'.

I would think all these should be corrected, but I have no idea what
terms are better for Guile.

Regards,
Masao

---