Problems with deprecated functions

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: Problems with deprecated functions
Date: 20 May 2001 21:56:01 -0400

I configured guile with:
./configure --disable-deprecated

And when I try to build I get:

In file included from deprecation.c:152:
../libguile/deprecation.x: In function `scm_init_deprecation':
../libguile/deprecation.x:2: `s_scm_issue_deprecation_warning'
undeclared (first use in this function)
../libguile/deprecation.x:2: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
../libguile/deprecation.x:2: for each function it appears in.)
../libguile/deprecation.x:2: `scm_issue_deprecation_warning' undeclared
(first use in this function)

Is there an easy way to know which depreacted functions I am using?
In guile-gtk I get:

address@hidden guile-core]$ guile
guile> (use-modules (gtk gtk))
guile> (quit)

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.

But is a hell to have to grep every single C function that has been
deprecated... Is there a way to know which function I am calling that
I am supposed not tobe calling anymore?

ariel