Re: [patch] simple-print

From: Daniel Skarda
Subject: Re: [patch] simple-print
Date: 31 May 2001 13:00:51 +0200

>       * print.c (scm_simple_format): Support "~~" and "~%".  Signal
>       error for unsupported format controls and for superfluous
>       arguments.  Thanks to David Skarda!
>

> (It would makes things slightly easier if you also provide ChangeLog
> entries with your patches.)

 Thank you for application of my patch (next time I will send ChangeLog as well
 - I promise :).

 I hope that some code in Guile did not presume that simple-format was
benevolent
and accepts bad format string or wrong number of arguments. Maybe some small
audit of calls to simple-format would reveal such hiding beasts.

Dan