Re: GH. Again.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: GH. Again.
Date: 17 Jun 2001 17:14:41 -0500

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> Couldn't we just be silent (or low voiced) about the changes to GH?
> It doesn't feel right to me to turn back the clock for GH, causing
> work for us and the people who are using the removed features.

I think we should just make sure and be clear.  We shouldn't waste
time rolling back the clock, we should just make sure to add a NOTE to
all the relevant places in the docs and the NEWS file documenting GH
issues/changes that says something like:

  NOTE: The GH interface is scheduled for removal, please see X for
  more information.

This will make sure everyone knows what's going on.