Re: suggestions for Guile wrt GTK and Gnome support

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: suggestions for Guile wrt GTK and Gnome support
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:32:34 +0200

> From: Ariel Rios <address@hidden>
> Date: 24 Jul 2001 00:13:24 -0400
>
> On 23 Jul 2001 12:32:48 -0400, Neil W. Van Dyke wrote:
>
> Please check guile-gtk and gnome-guile modules in GNOME cvs.

I planned to do this for quite some time, but you know, the time...

> Can someone explain to me, why I only receive flames about gnome-guile /
> guile-gtk?

I guess the requirement of having the gnome build environment
installed is a problem for people -- at least it is for me...  Or is
there a released tarball which works with current stable CVS Guile?

Anyway, I would really like to appreciate your work, but first I want
to see how it looks like :-)

Best regards,
  'martin

[off to checking out guile-gtk]