Re: doc/version-tutorial.texi

From: Martin Baulig
Subject: Re: doc/version-tutorial.texi
Date: 02 Sep 2001 17:50:01 +0200

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> Martin Baulig <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > maybe it's just me, generating the doc/version-tutorial.texi fails
> > for me :-(
>
> It's probably a automake bug.
>
> > I have autoconf 2.52, automake 1.4-p4, makeinfo 4.0b and I'm sure I
> > configured with --enable-maintainer-mode.
>
> There is a new release of automake out; it should fix that bug.

However, now that the files are moved in CVS, everything is working again.

Updated and cvsclean.sh'ed (a script which brings a module back to a freshly
checked out state by removing all files which are not in CVS) my guile-core
yesterday and everything works just fine :-)

--
Martin Baulig
address@hidden (private)