Re: Recent addition to numbers.c

From: Michael Livshin
Subject: Re: Recent addition to numbers.c
Date: 04 Sep 2001 01:27:46 +0300

Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden> writes:

> in CVS, a function scm_sys_check_number_conversions has been added to
> numbers.c.  IMO, the function should rather go into the test suite than
> into numbers.c.  This, however, raises the question how C level tests
> should be integrated into the test suite...

exactly.  I've almost started playing with the idea, then realized
that that week's Guile mental slice was coming to an end, so I just
tucked the number conversion testing thingies into numbers.c.

very good of you to raise the question, really.  there's plenty to
test in Guile's C interface.

--
For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like.
                                                                 -- fortune