Re: how to be more careful

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: how to be more careful
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 21:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

       [re: design logs]
       if you or anyone wants to be a guile wiki co-admin, let me know.

The design logs should not be separate from the source.  They should
be kept together with the source, where they will be downloaded by
developers and users, and easily editted for the purpose of submitting
patches to them.

That way, among other desirable side effects, each release and
snapshot of Guile will come with the design documents as they were at
that time.

Now -- *also* having a web interface to the "latest" design documents
is a fine thing.  Being able to automatically convert from the simple
text format I suggested to hyperlinked HTML would also be nice.

-t