Re: Does guile have serious win32 ambition?

From: Gerrit P. Haase
Subject: Re: Does guile have serious win32 ambition?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:52:14 +0100

Hallo Marius,

Am 2001-11-02 um 00:36 schriebst du:

> Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

>> please prepare a patch and corresponding change log entries, and post a
>> pointer to that tarball (if nowhere to stash tarball, send it to me,
>> uuencoded).

> I will apply the patch (www.glug.org/patches/2001-10-28.SCM_API/).  I
> will rename dirent.h to win32-dirent.h, etc, to avoid confusion, but
> other than that, I will only make sure that Guile continues to work on
> GNU/Linux.

> Ok?

Is it already applied in the 1.5.4 version which I fetched from alpha.gnu.org?
Or would it be more useful to test a build on Cygwin with the CVS version?
And would you be so kind to tell me how to fetch the version (which will be the
1.6) from CVS?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=                                        mailto:address@hidden