primitive-load returning result of last evaluation?

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: primitive-load returning result of last evaluation?
Date: 09 Apr 2002 12:36:35 +0200

Hi!

I wonder if it were possible to provide a primitive-load that returns
the result of the last expression evaluated. It would require just a
few-line-change in libguile/load.c and I guess it wouldn't break too
much since primitive-load returns SCM_UNSPECIFIED right now and one
can assume its return value isn't used (yet).

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden        | address@hidden |
address@hidden