Re: Inheriting from foreign objects

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Inheriting from foreign objects
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 05:30:42 -0700

   From: Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden>
   Date: 30 Apr 2002 12:23:06 +0200

   I suggest you write some 'test' code that uses the various
   goops-related C functions, as that would both make them easier to
   understand and they can be validated this way.

i've added "write goops test cases in C" under "Eventually" in the TODO.

   > [cc guile-user in order to ask survey question: which goops-related C
   > functions do people use now?  the answer to this helps shape definition
   > of the C interface to goops -- thanks!]

   I use, in my C++ <-> GOOPS bindings: [...]

recorded in $workbook/policy/api.text -- thanks.

   BTW: Has anybody of the developers looked at my GOOPS-related
   bugreport yet? Since I have included a program documenting the bug it
   shouldn't be too hard to investigate...

i believe this is bug `goops-1'.

thi