Re: Getting no messages

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Getting no messages
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:44:10 -0500

Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden> writes:

> for some reason I don't receive any mail from the guile lists any more.
> Could someone please check what the problem is?  Thanks a lot.

Hmm, I got this one, but hadn't gotten any for a while before that, so
maybe everyone's actually just that quiet right now.

(...tooooo quiet...)

In other news 1.6.1 should be ready soon -- Marius has backported the
guile-ltdl stuff and updated us against the new upstream 1.4.3
ltdl.  I've got to get Michael's emacs patch in there and check a
couple of other things.  After that we should be ready to go.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu