Interested in working on a parser generator

From: John Stracke
Subject: Interested in working on a parser generator
Date: 25 Aug 2003 20:02:16 -0400

The FSF's help-wanted page says that a parser generator that generates
Scheme would be a welcome utility, for creating Foo-->Scheme
translators.  I'd be interested in working on such a project; is anybody
working on one already?

I should mention that, although I have substantial experience using
parser generators at my day job, my Scheme experience is minimal (though
I have been using elisp for a long time :-).  I fully expect to have to
throw away my first attempt.

|John Stracke        | http://www.thibault.org |HTML OK         |
|East Kingdom        |"Where's your sense of adventure?" "Hiding|
|address@hidden|under the bed."                           |
My medieval art for sale: http://www.thibault.org/store/