no links to certain projects (was Re: Rudimentary BASIC->Guile converter

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: no links to certain projects (was Re: Rudimentary BASIC->Guile converter)
Date: 30 Nov 2003 12:24:54 +0000

address@hidden writes:

> Isn't this a known problem (?) of the "official" GNU websites? No
> links to certain projects?

All depends on what you mean by "certain".  The directory takes care
of linking to other free software projects.  "Certain" projects may
not be linked to, per maintain.info (or was it standards.info?).

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

We were happily married for eight months.  Unfortunately, we were married
for four and a half years.
                -- Nick Faldo

Maple analyzer AFSPC national information infrastructure CISU Rule
Psix fissionable president morse CIDA ASO NWO subversive Sears Tower
NASA