Re: anti-spam measures

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: anti-spam measures
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:35:49 +0100

Byron Hale <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have been receiving as many as 1000 SPAM's/day.
>
> I notice that the Guile-developers list does not have any identifying header.
> I would like to see one, so that I know where an email belongs,

This is _in_the_header_.

I guess you meant a subject tag. I'd consider that an
ugliness. Regardsless of that, maybe it's time for you to set up a
decent spamfilter.

Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Latein ist das humanoide Äquivalent zu Fortran.
   -- Alexander Bartolich in at.linux