Re: guile-core in Arch archive [was: Patches from ttn's tree to Guile CV

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: guile-core in Arch archive [was: Patches from ttn's tree to Guile CVS]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:32:26 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden>

    > > Is there any chance of these ever being merged?

    > Well, into the Archive: your chances are near 100% ;-). As for CVS:
    > dunno.

Y'all are slightly ahead of your time.   I think the future will
feature an increasing number of CVS hosted projects being gatewayed
into arch and thus raising the questions first of bidirectionality
(getting changes merged back the other way) and then conversion
(cause, arch is better after all :-).

No particular conclusion from that other than: go for it.   I hope it
works out well.   And if you need but aren't getting supportive help
from the arch community, shout at me until I wake up.

-t