Re: Upcoming 1.6.5 release.

From: Matthias Koeppe
Subject: Re: Upcoming 1.6.5 release.
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 21:56:05 +0200

Problem there:

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to move us toward making a new stable release soon, and so I
> wanted to check with everyone and see what issues might still need to
> be resolved.

Rob, could you apply two patches that I sent to this list, which I
would like to see in 1.6.5.  One is from May 26 ("Patch for
ice-9/pretty-print.scm"), one from July 8 ("Patch for speeding up the
debugging evaluator by a factor of 600").  They have not yet been
applied to Guile CVS (and I also did not get any feedback at all).
I think both patches should go into 1.6.5 (and CVS HEAD).

Thanks
--
Matthias Koeppe -- http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe