New Project - gdb

From: McQueen, Brian
Subject: New Project - gdb
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:47:21 -0700

I just thought of an interesting guile project, which I will never do myself.  But its interesting enough that someone else might want to do it.  Add guile to gdb so the debugger and all of its fancy features can be accessed and driven via scheme.  I think it goes along with the notion of guile being an extension language in a sense in that the debugger can be attached to executables, and so scheme can be used to extend/drive executables through this guile/gdb tool - if your vendor won't give you the source code which is my problem.  It might not work or be the least bit practical, but it sounds like a very fun and educational project.