Re: Text collation

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Text collation
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:47:42 +0200

Hi,

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> I agree with both separate module and separate library.  If having a
> separate library throws up problems, this can motivate us to address
> them.

In particular, if we keep it this way for `(ice-9 i18n)', do you think
we should document both the existence of `libguile-i18n-vXX' and the C
functions that are in this library?

The patch I posted only documents the Scheme side, assuming that the C
side is "not very useful" (which is debatable).  Rob pointed out that
since we do have those C functions anyway, then there's no compelling
reason not to document them.

Thanks,
Ludovic.