Re: The Big Switch to Git

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: The Big Switch to Git
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:22:18 +0100

() address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès)
() Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:23:38 +0100

   switch from CVS to Git

Cool!

   Personally, I'm thinking about only importing `guile-core' for
   now (like what Han-Wen did at http://repo.or.cz/w/guile.git
   some time ago).  If we eventually feel the need to import the
   other modules, we can do it and have the Savannah folks let us
   store them in sub-directories.

On the other hand, the sooner you import the other modules, the
sooner problems w/ the import can be found and corrected.  This is
especially important a few months down the line when details of
the process will have become fuzzy.

thi