Re: let's bytecode it!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: let's bytecode it!
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:46:09 +0200

Hey!

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> Then a couple yeats ago (!), Ludovic proposed reviving guile-vm, and
> started hacking on it in some arch archive somewheres. But again, time
> was lacking (I assume) and I can't even find that archive any more.
> Ludovic?

Wwow, great idea!  :-)

Indeed, time was lacking, and it wasn't all that clear to me how it
should deal with macros.

I don't have my old Arch archive at hand right now, but I'll convert it
to Git tonight and put it on-line somewhere.

Guile-VM is written as an independent project currently, so I don't
think it would fit well into core Guile, and I'm actually not sure it'd
be a good idea to put it there, at least for now.

Anyway, I'll let you know when it's on-line!

Thanks,
Ludo'.