Guile automated builds available

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Guile automated builds available
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:22:51 +0200

Hello,

I've installed a daily build process on some of the GCC Compile Farm
Project's machines [0], currently covering 3 architectures (sparc64,
alphaev56 and x86-64), all under GNU/Linux, with different versions of
GCC.  From now on, the build should run at around 3pm UTC every day.
Build logs are sent by mail to Simon Josefsson's Autobuild service [1]
and can be seen here:

  http://autobuild.josefsson.org/guile/

I'm planning to add automated builds on some of HP's Test Drive machines
eventually, but that will require more work as they are behind a very
restrictive firewall (no HTTP, no SSH, etc.).

I use a simple script (attached) that invokes Autobuild's m4 macro [2].
I'm wondering whether it would be a good idea to include it in releases,
and tell people they can run
"./configure && make check | mail address@hidden" so that
we get more build results.

Thoughts?